At this time we have activated our Covid-19 readiness plan.
This is to ensure that we remain able to serve clients regardless of the deepening crisis in the United States, increasing incidences of local infection and ineffective communication as to what is actually occurring in relation to a second wave of the virus. It is our thought that by the time things deteriorate to a degree where business operating parameters necessitate changes it will be to late to effectively mange the situation.
As a result we have begun the process of doubling down on our safety precautions. Our readiness plan will necessitate the following revisions:
- revised protections and protocols for customers, clients, guests and visitors;
- revised protections and protocols for personal protective equipment (PPE);
- revised protections and protocol for access and assignment;
- revised protections and protocol for sanitation and hygiene;
- revised protections and protocols for work clothes and hand washing;
- revised protections and protocol for distancing and barriers;
- revised protections and protocols for managing occupancy;
- revised protocols to limit face-to-face interaction;
- revised protections for receiving or exchanging payment
For the moment business will continue to be conducted from our office (with additional protections) but in the event infection rates continue to rise we will institute immediate changes to ensure client safety is maintained. Clients are reminded that masks are required at all times when on premises, face to face interactions will be as brief as possible and if you are sick please call ahead so that we can make accommodations for your specific needs.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it develops in the United States as maintaining an open service intake window in a contained, sterile environment is of the highest priority for Prime Consultants Ltd.
As always if you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions or simply wish to speak to us directly we can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone & WhatsApp at 333-0557 or on Facebook at @primeconsultantsltd.
Prime Consultants Ltd.